Do you enjoy learning about yourself and others?
A number of informative and thought-provoking presentations are available. Call (250-586-7380) or email for more information and to register. Advance registration is appreciated.
Check back in Sept. 2017 for any fall seminars. Sign up for the monthly newsletter to receive notices of any events.
What participants are saying …
“You are a very engaging leader . . . informed, intelligent and humorous.”
“You are a warm and inspiring presenter and facilitator. Thank you for sharing your gifts.”
“I enjoyed every activity – it was fun and insightful.”
“Thank you for a great experience.”
- The Aging (45+) Woman: Consciously & Creatively Meeting Old Age
- Projection: Working with Our Shadow Material
- The Family: From Dysfunction to Detachment
- Emotional Wellness: Expressing Feelings for Health and Soul
- Your Brain in Love
- Life Losses: Dealing with Transitions
- DreamWork: Connecting with Your Inner Self
- The Middle Years & Beyond: Finding Meaning in the Second Half
- The Search for “Feeling Good”: The Science & Soul behind Our Addictive Ways
Call (250-586-7380) or email for more information and to register (limited seating). Pay at the door.